We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. Below we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that allows you to be personally identified.
1. Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is SoftCreatR.dev, Roßheidestr. 149, 45968 Gladbeck, Germany, Tel.: +49 (0) 2043 9824606, Fax: +49 (0) 2043 9824143, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is Bianca Greuel, a natural or legal person who, alone or together with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.2 This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e. g. orders or enquiries to the responsible person). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string "https" and the lock icon in your browser line.
2. Data collection when visiting our website
- We do not log or store any informations you provide during your visit of this website.
- On our website we use a so-called Content Delivery Network ("CDN") of the technology service provider Cloudflare Inc, 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107, USA ("Cloudflare"). A content delivery network is an online service that is used in particular to deliver large media files (such as graphics, page content or scripts) through a network of regionally distributed servers connected via the Internet. The use of Cloudflare's Content Delivery Network helps us to optimize the loading speeds of our website. The processing is carried out pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in a secure and efficient provision, as well as improvement of the stability and functionality of our website.
- We have concluded an order processing agreement with Cloudfare (Data Processing Addendum, viewable at https://www.cloudflare.com/media/pdf/cloudflare-customer-dpa.pdf), which obliges Cloudfare to protect the data of our site visitors and not to pass it on to third parties. For the transfer of data from the EU to the USA, Cloudfare refers to so-called standard data protection clauses of the European Commission, which are intended to ensure compliance with the European level of data protection in the USA.
4. Rights of the person concerned
4.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
- Right of access by the data subject pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR
- In particular, you have the right to obtain information about the personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, or the planned Period of storage or the criteria for determining the duration of storage, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and possibly meaningful information about the logic and scope involved and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed, which guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR for redirection I data in third countries.
- Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR
- You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us.
- Right to erase (“right to be forgotten”) pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR
- You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 para. 1 GDPR are met. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the pursuit, exercise or defense of rights.
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR
- You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as long as the correctness of your data, which is disputed by you, is reviewed, if you refuse deletion of your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead Restricting the processing of your data require, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights, after we no longer need these data after purpose or if you have objected for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not certain, whether our entitled reasons prevail.
- Right to be informed in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR
- If you have the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing to the person responsible, he/she is obligated to rectify or delete the data or all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed Notify of limitation of the processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR
- You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible.
- Right to withdraw a given consent pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR
- You have the right to revoke consent once given in the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the case of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing can not be based on a legal basis for consentless processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR
- If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the case of an administrative or judicial remedy Member State of your whereabouts, place of work or place of alleged infringement.
4.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
- IF, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF A CONSIDERATION OF INTERESTS, WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR PREDOMINANT LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE ON THE GROUNDS THAT ARISE FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION.
- IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN PROVE COMPELLING REASONS WORTHY OF PROTECTION FOR PROCESSING WHICH OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
- IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA WHICH ARE USED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OBJECTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
- IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
5. Duration of Storage of Personal Data
- The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After expiry of this period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, provided they are no longer necessary for the performance or initiation of the contract and/or there is no longer any legitimate interest on our part in the further storage.